The Rolling Stones: Crossfire Hurricane
The Rolling Stones
Crossfire Hurricane, directed by Brett Morgen, is released as part of the ongoing 50th anniversary celebrations of The Rolling Stones. This superb new film tells the story of the Stones' unparalleled journey from blues obsessed teenagers in the early 60s to their undisputed status as rock royalty. All the members of The Rolling Stones have been newly interviewed and their words form the narrative arc that links together archive footage of performances, news coverage, and interviews, much of it previously unseen. Taking its title from a lyric in "Jumpin' Jack Flash", Crossfire Hurricane gives the viewer an intimate insight into exactly what it's like to be part of The Rolling Stones as they overcome denunciation, drugs, dissensions and death to become the definitive survivors. Over a year in the making and produced with the full co-operation and involvement of The Rolling Stones, Crossfire Hurricane is and will remain the definitive story of the world's greatest rock 'n' roll band.
* Cinema trailer for Crossfire Hurricane
* Interview with director Brett Morgen
* NME Poll Winners Concert 1964: (featuring Not Fade Away , I Just Wanna Make Love To You, I'm All Right)
* NME Poll Winners Concert 1965: (featuring Pain In My Heart, The Last Time)
* Live In Germany 1965: (featuring (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, I'm All Right)
* The Arthur Haynes Show 1964: (featuring I Wanna Be Your Man, You Better Move On).
Run Time: 142 minutes.